Article 1 (Personal Information)
“Personal Information” shall refer to “Personal Information” based on Personal Information Protection Law and information regarding a living individual, and shall stand for information from which a particular individual is identified from description of a name, a birth of date, an address, a telephone number, a contact and others that are included in such information and information from which a particular individual is identified from single information such as an appearance, a fingerprint, data regarding voice print, a insurance number of a health insurance and others (Information identifying an individual).
Article 2 (Collecting Method of Personal Information)
We may ask personal information such as a name, a date of birth, an address, a telephone number, an e-mail address and others when a user applies for use of the services.
Article 3 (Purposes of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes.
- 1. To provide and operate our services
- 2. To respond to an inquiry from a user (including personal identification)
- 3. To send an e-mail for notifying a user of a new function of a service that is used by a user, renewed information, campaigns and others, and other services that we provide
- 4. To notify a member of an maintenance and necessary information as needed
- 5. To identify a user who has violated the Terms of Service and tries to use the services for an illicit and unjustifiable purpose and to decline a user’s use of the service
- 6. To let a user to browse , change, delete his/her own registered information and browse status of utilization
- 7. To charge a user with a use fee for paid services
- 8. A accompanying purpose of the use purposes above
Article 4 (Revision of Use Purposes)
- 1. We shall change use purposes of Personal Information only when use purposes are deemed related reasonably to the one before change.
- 2. In case we change use purposes, we shall notify a user of the purpose after change by the method that we’ve specified or publicize it on the website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party)
- 1. We shall not provide Personal Information to a third party without a user’s prior consent except the cases below, however, provided, that provision of Personal Information is permitted by Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- * In case it is necessary to protect a human’s live, body or property and there’s difficulty in gaining a user’s consent
- * In case it is especially necessary to enhance public hygiene or promote a child’ healthy development and there’s difficulty in gaining a member’s consent
- * In case there is necessity to cooperates with a national agency, local authority or a person who is entrusted with them conducting tasks that is specified by laws an regulations, and it is likely to hinder the completion of the task if we gain a member’s consent
- * In case we announce or publicize the following matters beforehand AND we report to the Personal Information Protection Committee
- * To include provision to a third party into use purposes
- * Data items provided to a third party
- * Means and methods of provision to a third party
- * To stop provision of Personal Information to a third party as requested by a member
- * Methods to receive a member’s request
- 2. The following receiver of such information shall not be applicable to a third party despite of the provision in the previous clause.
- * In case the whole or a part of handling of Personal Information is entrusted within the scope necessary to attain our use purposes
- * In case Personal Information is provided along with succession of business due to a merger or others
- * In case Personal Information is used by sharing it with a particular person AND we have notified a member or put a member in the situation where he/she can easily grasp the fact, items of Personal Information shared to use, the scope of persons for sharing, use purpose of a person who uses the information, a name of a person who is responsible for management of such Personal Information
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- 1. In case we are asked to disclose Personal Information by a member him/herself, we shall disclose this to the party without delay. However, we shall not disclose the whole or a part of it if disclosure leads to the following matters. If we decide not to disclose it, we shall notify a member of it without delay. In addition, for disclosure of Personal Information, we shall charge a handling charge of 1,000yen for a case.
- * In case there is likely to cause damages to a user him/herself or a third party’s life, body, properties and other rights and profits
- * In case there is likely to significantly hinder proper completion of our tasks
- * In case of violating others laws and regulations
- 2. Information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information shall not be disclosed as a rule despite the provision in the previous clause.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- 1. A user shall be able to claim correction, addition an deletion (hereinafter referred to as “correction and others”) of Personal Information to us through the procedure that we’ve specified in case a user’s own Personal Information that we’ve owned is false information.
- 2. We shall make corrections and others of such Personal Information without delay in case we judge necessary to deal with the claim after receiving the claim written in the previous clause from a user.
- 3. In case we make corrections and others based on the provision in the previous clause or we decide not to make such corrections and others, we shall notify a user of it without delay.
Article 8 (Stop of Use of Personal Information and others)
- 1. In case we are asked to stop or delete the use (hereinafter referred to as “Stop of use and others”) by a user him/herself from the causes that Personal Information is dealt with beyond the scope of use purposes or Personal Information is acquired by an illicit method, we shall conduct necessary investigation without delay.
- 2. In case we judge that we need to respond to the claim based on a result of an investigation in the previous clause we shall conduct stop of use and others of such Personal Information without delay.
- 3. In case we conduct stop of use and others based on the provision in the previous clause or we decided not to conduct stop of use and others, we shall notify a user of it without delay.
- 4. In case we need large sum of expense for conducting stop of use and others or there’s difficulty in conducting stop of use and others, AND we are able to take necessary and substitute measures to protect a user’s rights and profits, we shall take this substitute measures.
Article 10 (A Counter for Inquiries)
- Address: Shinjuku Sumitomo Building 42nd floor, 2-6-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- Company name: Millaye. Ltd.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org